The Council is comprised of:
- The Voormann.
- An Untervoormann.
- Five other federal Munistres.
- The Hintervoormenn of the Cantonal Councils.
- The Uberauszegan (supreme commander) of the Auszug (army).
- The HetVoorShoolmann of the Old Kerk.
- A representative of the trade guilds.
- A representative of the Pax Mercuri.
The Concatenated Council consists of up to 22 voting members. The Council's principal responsibilities are to raise, consider and approve federal legisation, maintain peace and harmony among the Cantons of Perrenland, control the federal armed forces (the Auszug), conduct foreign affairs and uphold the powers of the federal courts. The Voormann holds the power of veto over any piece of legislation.
Once approved by the Concatenated Council, legislation is moved on to the House of Grafs for final review.